"Nada grande se hace sin quimeras"
- Joseph E.Renan -
- Gold and Silver medals for my photo "Earth or Mars?" in Portraiture Other and Portraiture categories at PX3 Prix de la Photography Paris (2017) as well as four Honorable mentions for the photos "Primary colours", "Himba people", "Blizzard" and "Hong Kong's digital matrix" .
- Gold medal for my photo "Redhead" in a Special Theme/Self-portrait category at Trierenberg Super Circuit (Austria, 2017).
- "Snow monkeys" photo won a FIAP (Fédération Internationale de l'Art Photographique) Silver medal in Color Open category at International Salon of Photography Photo Artist 2016.
- Two Honorable Mentions at IPA's (International Photography Award) in a One Shot Climate Change Competition (2016).
- Animal and creative photographs have been published in various travel magazines including National Geographic (USA, Ukraine), National Geographic Travel (USA), Digital Photo (UK), GEO (Germany, France), Animan (Switzerland), Travelife (Philippines) as well as a travel section of The Telegraph (UK), The Times (UK), The Guardian (UK), Daily Star (UK), Metro (UK), Le Matin (Switzerland), 20 minutes (France) etc.
I am a regular contributor to the PhotoVogue site of Vogue Italia having multiple shots selected as "Best Of" and one "Photo of the Day". more here